As I've said before, one of the last articles I wrote for Northridge Publishing was published in their 2012 Create: Stamping issue. As you know, I am in love with stamping so I was thrilled to be able to work on this project. If you're a stamper looking for additional ideas, be sure to check out the issue HERE:
I have one share from that article, which is a fun layout about using stamps on chipboard. The white circles in this layout are white chipboard. When using white chipboard, the stamp colors really pop. If you stamp on kraft cardstock, the colors are a little more muted.
Stamping on your layouts becomes quite easy and fun with practice. I created an entire workshop based on stamping on your layouts. This workshop focuses on using open design, closed design, sentiment, alphabet, and background stamps in your layouts. This class does contain a few advanced techniques, but I tried to gear it to both new and intermediate stampers. The purpose is to help you begin using those stamps you've collected in your layout design. You can check out the workshop HERE at 2Peas!
Here is a review from one of the students in the class. You can read additional reviews HERE to see if this class might be for you.
This class includes:
* Five chapters devoted to the five types of stamp styles
* A 62 page PDF with instructions, tips, and tricks, and assignments for each of the 5 chapters
* Five instructional videos which show ALL the techniques used in the class
* Access to a private message board forum in which you can ask questions or share your completed assignments.
* A Bonus Chapter PDF and video which shows my process for designing a layout start to finish using stamps
There is a LOT of content in this $25 workshop. I hope you'll consider joining in on the fun! Once again, HERE is the link to this exciting workshop!